The Powerful Presenting Workshop
The number one fear in the world is public speaking. Presenting with authority and influence is a powerful skill to build. Wether you present one on one or one to one thousand, the principles are the same. Expressing your thoughts with clarity and focus gets results; it’s easy when you have the right tools. Communication skills are the most desired skillset on LinkedIn; they bring influential analogue connection to a digital world. When all your competitors have similar strengths, it is the human element that lifts you above the crowd.
What we’ll cover
- A mindset for effective presenting
- The power of a great take off and landing
- A content structure that covers all the bases and nurtures your audience
- How to help your audience invite you into their world
- Making Q&A a valuable part of your presentation
- Handling objections
- Body language tips
- The art and science of a great presentation
What you’ll learn
- How to be confident presenting to any audience
- A memorable take off and landing technique to win your first and last minute
- How to connect with your audience
- How to structure a presentation so it’s easy to understand and remember
- A 5-step analysis to refine your content
- Polished skill to handle questions and objections
- How to help your audience take action
This is an action-orientated workshop where you’ll design a presentation applying the principles as we learn them.
Confidently present your ideas with influence and authority… Take action!