Being a Champion With Change
The pace of change has never been this fast and will never again be this slow. Change is now an ever-present co-pilot in how we live, work and play. Is change resistance undermining your culture and results? How can you interpret and embrace change to lift performance as your teams move forward? Research tells us that change can represent threat and opportunity; it depends on the tools you have in your hands. In this keynote we work with an empowering model taking people beyond the barriers to release them into the future feeling strong, confident and at the top of their game.
What we’ll cover
- Is changing optional?
- Taking change from inconvenience to opportunity
- The three-step model to be a champion with change
- Speed humps along the way
- The language of exceptional change
- Putting it all together
What you’ll learn
- How to make change happen for you not to you
- How to release the past and embrace the new pace of change
- Powerful language to support your confidence in working with change
- How to handle uncertainty and focus on what you can control
- How to have confident, strong conversations around change
- What habits and skills will be valuable to your future
Change is inevitable, personal growth is not… Take action!